Like their contemporaries, LG monitors support a number of resolutions but not everyone knows how to change the resolution on LG monitors. You have a hard time changing the resolution of your LG monitor and could use some help? In that case, you have come to the right place. This article could show you the way to apply changes to the resolution on LG monitors in a blink of an eye.
Changing Resolution On LG Monitors: Guidelines
- Step 1: Right-click on your desktop screen then pick Display settings.
- Step 2: Proceed to hit Advanced display settings.
- Step 3: Under Choose display, select the LG monitor whose resolution you want to change and choose Display adapter properties for that monitor.
- Step 4: Click List All Modes, highlight the resolution you like and pick OK.
- Step 5: Select Apply and choose OK to save the changes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I tell my monitor resolution?
- Step 1: Press Windows + I to open Settings.
- Step 2: Hit System
- Step 3: Check out Display resolution in Display to determine the resolution of your monitor.
Is it possible to change the resolution of LG monitors on Mac OS?
- Step 1: Open the Apple menu on your Mac then hit System Preferences.
- Step 2: Select Displays then choose Display Settings.
- Step 3: Click your display in the sidebar and pick the Scaled pop-up menu depending upon your display.
- Step 4: Choose Show all resolutions to view all the additional resolutions for your display, apply changes and select Done to save the changes.
Why can’t I change the display resolution on my monitor?
A lot of things could prevent Windows users from changing the resolution: bugs, Windows updates, graphics card drivers and so on. To be able to change the resolution, you should restart your computer, uninstall the latest updates, update the graphics card driver, etc.