All in all, Sea of Thieves PC Beta is a version of Sea of Thieves exclusive to members of the Sea of Thieves Insider Programme. The purpose of Sea of Thieves PC Beta is to test out new features as well as fixes that haven’t been made available to everyone. Interested in Sea of Thieves PC Beta and want to know more about Sea of Thieves PC Beta download? Then you should find this article helpful.
How To Download Sea Of Thieves PC Beta
Note: Again, Sea of Thieves Beta is only available to members of the Sea of Thieves Insider program. If you have signed up for the program, go through the steps down below to download Sea of Thieves PC Beta:
- Step 1: Launch your web browser, visit Microsoft website and find Sea of Thieves Insider.
- Step 2: Download and install Sea of Thieves Insider.
- Step 3: Enjoy Sea of Thieves PC Beta to the fullest.
Sea Of Thieves Insider Program: Breakdown
In layman’s terms, the Sea of Thieves Insider program enables a number of players to gain early access to new content. As the players provide feedback, game developers would apply modifications before releasing the content to the public. To join the Sea of Thieves insider program, you must first have an Xbox Live account then sign up for the program through the Xbox Insider Hub app. Also, it’s essential that you have an active Game Pass.
Can I play Sea of Thieves solo?
Yes, you can play the game solo if you wish. However, playing solo is not easy, especially for beginners. It’s a good idea to play with a large party first and get used to the game mechanics before playing solo.
What are the best weapons in Sea of Thieves?
There are a lot of different weapons that you can use in Sea of Thieves and it can be hard to decide which ones are the best. That being said, you should master the weapons down below if you want to stay alive:
- Flintlock Pistol
The Flintlock Pistol is a powerful weapon that can deal a lot of damage. It is also fairly accurate, making it a good choice for taking down enemy pirates.
The Blunderbuss is a great weapon for close-quarters combat. It is very powerful and can take down multiple enemies at once.
The Cutlass is a versatile weapon that can be used for both close-quarters combat and long-range combat. It’s fast and agile, making it perfect for close-quarters combat. The sword can also be used to deflect enemy projectiles, making it a very versatile weapon.
- Flintlock Rifle
The Flintlock Pistol is a mid-range weapon that does decent damage. It’s not as powerful as the Musket but it’s much more agile and easier to use in close quarters.
Where can I buy a pet in Sea of Thieves?
You can buy a pet from the pirate Emporium. You’ll need to have some ancient coins on hand to pick up a pet.
Brigantine vs Sloop, which one is the superior ship for a crew of two?
Both ships have their own strengths and weaknesses so you think about your playstyle and the other player in the crew.
- Brigantine is the larger of the two and it’s best suited for combat. The ship boasts more cannons and more hull health, making it well-equipped to take on enemy ships. Brigantine also possesses a higher sails health, meaning it can absorb more damage in storms. However, brigantines take more skill to maneuver and require a crew of at least three players.
- Sloop, on the other hand, is smaller and faster. The ship is great for two players who want to be able to maneuver quickly and avoid combat if necessary. Sloops also have less storage space than brigantines so you need to be more selective about what to take on your adventures.