If you come across the error “Sorry, there’s a temporary problem with this post. Please try again in a few moments” on Instagram, there must have been a hiccup and you should wait. Aside from that, you should check out your Internet connection, revoke access, uninstall and reinstall Instagram, use VPN, etc. Continue reading to learn what must be done and get the most out of Instagram.
All in all, Instagram works well for most of the time but it could act up on occasions as well. thus, regarding “Sorry, there’s a temporary problem with this post. Please try again in a few moments”, hiccup is one of the usual suspects. On the bright side, there is no need to do much to take care of hiccup and bring things back to normal.
To put it plainly, Instagram only performs to its full potential if Internet connection is stable. The moment Internet connection runs into issues, Instagram would go haywire and people should have a hard time viewing posts. Hence, it’s strongly recommended that you give Internet connection some thought while troubleshooting Instagram errors.
When a need arises, third-party apps could access data of Instagram to serve other needs of users. Still, it’s not uncommon for the apps to mess up Instagram and “Sorry, there’s a temporary problem with this post. Please try again in a few moments” is one of the consequences.
In case you don’t know, Instagram is going to impose restrictions if it detects bot-like behaviors. For example, if you perform actions too fast, the app would prevent you from viewing posts.
Solution 1: Wait
In the beginning, you should listen to the suggestion and try again in a few moments. For good measure, you should close Instagram, clear cache, and restart the device. When the screen comes back on, open Instagram then see how things turn out. If the issue persists, proceed to the next solution.
Solution 2: Check Out Internet Connection
If you connect to the Internet via a wireless connection, move obstacles away from the router, enable and disable Airplane Mode, change network settings, etc. On the other hand, if your connection is wired, look for signs of damage on the Ethernet cable. If the cable is damaged, you have to replace it as soon as possible.
Solution 3: Revoke Access
- Step 1: Launch your web browser, visit Instagram and log into your account.
- Step 2: Click your profile icon then pick the gear icon to open Settings.
- Step 2: Hit Apps and Websites then revoke access of third-party apps.
Solution 4: Uninstall And Reinstall
- Step 1: Go to Search bar, type Control Panel and press Enter.
- Step 2: In Control Panel, change View by to Category then hit Uninstall a program under Program.
- Step 3: Locate Instagram, right-click it and pick Uninstall.
- Step 4: Follow onscreen instructions to complete the installation then restart your computer.
- Step 5: Install Instagram again.
Solution 5: Use VPN
For your information, if Instagram blocks your account, you cannot view posts normally until the block is lifted. However, in a pinch, you could use VPN to be able to view posts on Instagram.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is There A List Of Actions That I Should Avoid While Using Instagram?
- Posting low-quality images
- Not filling your bio fully
- Copying and pasting content
How Do I Make Money On Instagram?
- Use paid ads to sell your products and services.
- Attaching links to your eCommerce platform.
- Advertise merchandise.
What Must Be Done To Be Verified On Instagram?
- Step 1: Tap Settings and look for Request Verification in the Account section.
- Step 2: Enter your full name and category.
- Step 3: Upload ID and wait for Instagram’s review.